- All staff are required to wear masks from the time they enter the building until they leave the building.
- Our waiting area is not currently open to families in order to maintain small numbers.
- Staff members will meet students at the street door entrance and escort students to the studio to cut down on the number of people entering our hallways.
- Dancers wear masks in the hallways and in the studio during class but are given socially distanced water breaks.
- Dancers and staff apply hand sanitizer throughout class time.
- Students are dismissed from the studio one at a time to cut down on numbers on the stairs.
- Guardians will meet students at the street entrance once class is over.
- Dancers are encouraged to bring a bottle of water to class.
Classes are held on the third floor of the Halcyon Building, located in Historic Mathews Courthouse.